- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Americas, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Landsail LS288. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
- Wet grip groove design (Four wide longitudinal grooves channel road water, while lateral grooves work to direct it out from under the tire).
- Silent lateral grooves (By connecting the tire void areas, these little beauties effectively reduce the "pumping" noise tires can make at highway speeds).
- Quiet-ride pitch alignment (Optimized tread pitch width and alignment quiet resonance and the road noise it creates).
- Straight-line driving stability (Three continuous circumferential ribs provide excellent highway stability; The small lateral grooves in the center rib improve high-speed performance).
- Heat releasing grooves (The design provides a clear channel for heat to dissipate outwards from the center of the tire for longer wear).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Landsail / LS288
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 "
- 205 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Landsail / LS288 Sizes & Specifications
|R15||205/65 R15 94H||205/65 R15||94H|