- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Wet grip groove design (Four wide longitudinal grooves channel road water, while lateral grooves work to direct it out from under the tire).
- Silent lateral grooves (By connecting the tire void areas, these little beauties effectively reduce the "pumping" noise tires can make at highway speeds).
- Quiet-ride pitch alignment (Optimized tread pitch width and alignment quiet resonance and the road noise it creates).
- Straight-line driving stability (Three continuous circumferential ribs provide excellent highway stability; The small lateral grooves in the center rib improve high-speed performance).
- Heat releasing grooves (The design provides a clear channel for heat to dissipate outwards from the center of the tire for longer wear).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Landsail LS288
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 "
- 205 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Landsail LS288 Sizes & Specifications
|R15||205/65 R15 94H||205/65 R15||94H|