- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Eastern Asia, Northern America
The Lionhart LH-HTP is a new highway all-terrain tire designed for SUVs and light trucks. The tread ribs are designed with technologically advanced grooves, sipes and slits for improved wear, and superior traction on slippery surfaces. Harmonic distortion is substantially reduced due to advanced computer generated multi pitch tread block placement which results in a quiet ride. The circumferential grooves increase water dispersion to reduce hydroplaning, but the closed shoulder increases the mileage of the tire. The Lionhart LH-HTP is a cheap tire but with plenty of features and benefits more common in premium brands.
- Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditions
- Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow
- Optimized tread pattern design
- Durable, damage-resistant construction
- Provide long-lasting service
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Lionhart / LH-HTP
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Lionhart / LH-HTP Sizes & Specifications
|R15||215/75 R15 100T||215/75 R15||100T|
|R16||215/85 R16 115Q||215/85 R16||115Q|
|R16||225/70 R16 101T||225/70 R16||101T|
|R16||225/75 R16 104T||225/75 R16||104T|
|R16||235/85 R16 120Q||235/85 R16||120Q|
|R16||245/70 R16 106T||245/70 R16||106T|
|R16||255/65 R16 106H||255/65 R16||106H|
|R16||255/70 R16 109T||255/70 R16||109T|
|R16||265/75 R16 123Q||265/75 R16||123Q|
|R17||225/65 R17 102T||225/65 R17||102T|
|R17||235/65 R17 103T||235/65 R17||103T|
|R17||235/80 R17 120Q||235/80 R17||120Q|
|R17||265/65 R17 110T||265/65 R17||110T|
|R18||235/60 R18 102T||235/60 R18||102T|
|R18||235/65 R18 104T||235/65 R18||104T|