- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 10:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2005
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
Enjoy all-around traction with the Mastercraft Courser C/T line of tires. Combining tire styles, Mastercraft Courser C/T tires contain elements of all-terrain, industrial level traction, and high void spaces. This makes them ideal for your light truck when you want a tire that can handle high-power, high-torque situations. You will appreciate the long, even wear of the Courser C/T. As the tire wears, the traction does not decrease. This is both fuel efficient, economical and safe. The tires are designed for use off-road, and you can also enjoy them for highway use. The large tread blocks help keep your handling smooth and stable whatever the terrain or weather conditions. With a deep tread and scalloped shoulder design, the Courser C/T can achieve exceptional levels of traction on soft surfaces. If you want to use the Mastercraft Courser C/T, they are already pinned for studs. Designed as a self-cleaning tread, the tires contain holes for the placement of metal traction studs.
- Made for high-power, high-torque light trucks
- Tread block edges created to prevent irregular tire wear and increase the self-cleaning properties of the tire
- All-season and all-terrain use
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Mastercraft / Courser C/T
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- G (max 56 mph) ... Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Mastercraft / Courser C/T Sizes & Specifications
|R16||225/75 R16 115Q||225/75 R16||115Q|
|R17||235/80 R17 120G||235/80 R17||120G|
|R17||245/70 R17 116Q||245/70 R17||116Q|
|R17||265/70 R17 118Q||265/70 R17||118Q|
|R17||275/70 R17 110Q||275/70 R17||110Q|
|R18||275/70 R18 125Q||275/70 R18||125Q|