- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 13:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Tire Rank :: Mastercraft Courser HTR Plus
The Courser HTR Plus is an extension of the Courser HTR line featuring sizes for sport trucks and plus fitment sizes. This line is also well suited for those 20-inch orginal equipment replacements.
- Optimized Pitch Sequence by Size (Industry-wide, typically, the same pitch sequence is applied throughout a tire line. But the Courser HTR Plus varies the number of shoulder elements based on the tire size, which reduces noise frequency and allowing a quiet ride).
- All-Season Tread ("See-through" grooves, wide, lateral traction slots and high sipe density provide excellent all-weather performance).
- Rim Protector (A rubber rim protector extends beyond the rim flange and decreases the chance of rim damage that can occur if a tire/wheel assembly scuffs a curb).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Mastercraft / Courser HTR Plus
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 20 "
- 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 305 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Mastercraft / Courser HTR Plus Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Max load (lbs)||Overall diameter||Load range||Tire weight||Tread depth||Section width||Utqg||Measured rim width||Price|
|R18||255/55 R18 109T XL||255/55 R18||109T||XL||BLK||7 - 9||2271||28.98||XL||36||12.0||10.4||460/A/B||8.0|
|R18||265/60 R18 114T XL||265/60 R18||114T||XL||BLK||7.5 - 9.5||2601||30.39||XL||38||12.0||10.9||460/A/B||8.0|
|R18||285/60 R18 116T||285/60 R18||116T||BLK||8 - 10||2756||31.34||STD||43||12.0||11.7||460/A/B||8.5|
|R20||275/45 R20 110T XL||275/45 R20||110T||XL||BLK||8.5 - 10||2337||29.76||XL||38||12.0||10.7||460/A/B||9.0|
|R20||275/55 R20 117T XL||275/55 R20||117T||XL||BLK||7.5 - 9.5||2833||31.89||XL||43||12.0||11.1||460/A/B||8.5|
|R20||275/60 R20 119T XL||275/60 R20||119T||XL||BLK||7.5 - 9.5||2998||32.95||XL||44||12.0||11.0||460/A/B||8.0|
|R20||285/50 R20 116T XL||285/50 R20||116T||XL||BLK||8 - 10||2756||31.14||XL||43||12.0||11.9||460/A/B||9.0|
|R20||305/50 R20 120T XL||305/50 R20||120T||XL||BLK||8.5 - 11||3086||32.05||XL||47||12.0||12.4||460/A/B||9.5|