- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Courser HTR Plus is an extension of the Courser HTR line featuring sizes for sport trucks and plus fitment sizes. This line is also well suited for those 20-inch orginal equipment replacements.
- Optimized Pitch Sequence by Size (Industry-wide, typically, the same pitch sequence is applied throughout a tire line. But the Courser HTR Plus varies the number of shoulder elements based on the tire size, which reduces noise frequency and allowing a quiet ride).
- All-Season Tread ("See-through" grooves, wide, lateral traction slots and high sipe density provide excellent all-weather performance).
- Rim Protector (A rubber rim protector extends beyond the rim flange and decreases the chance of rim damage that can occur if a tire/wheel assembly scuffs a curb).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Mastercraft / Courser HTR Plus
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 20 "
- 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 305 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Mastercraft / Courser HTR Plus Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max load (lbs)||Load range||Tread depth||Section width||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Measured rim width||Utqg||Price|
|R18||255/55 R18 109T XL||255/55 R18||109T||XL||2271||XL||12.0||10.4||28.98||36||BLK||7 - 9||8.0||460/A/B|
|R18||265/60 R18 114T XL||265/60 R18||114T||XL||2601||XL||12.0||10.9||30.39||38||BLK||7.5 - 9.5||8.0||460/A/B|
|R18||285/60 R18 116T||285/60 R18||116T||2756||STD||12.0||11.7||31.34||43||BLK||8 - 10||8.5||460/A/B|
|R20||275/45 R20 110T XL||275/45 R20||110T||XL||2337||XL||12.0||10.7||29.76||38||BLK||8.5 - 10||9.0||460/A/B|
|R20||275/55 R20 117T XL||275/55 R20||117T||XL||2833||XL||12.0||11.1||31.89||43||BLK||7.5 - 9.5||8.5||460/A/B|
|R20||275/60 R20 119T XL||275/60 R20||119T||XL||2998||XL||12.0||11.0||32.95||44||BLK||7.5 - 9.5||8.0||460/A/B|
|R20||285/50 R20 116T XL||285/50 R20||116T||XL||2756||XL||12.0||11.9||31.14||43||BLK||8 - 10||9.0||460/A/B|
|R20||305/50 R20 120T XL||305/50 R20||120T||XL||3086||XL||12.0||12.4||32.05||47||BLK||8.5 - 11||9.5||460/A/B|