- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 10:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2014
- Regions for sale: Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The MEco3 has been designed with an innovative energy-saving sidewall, which helps to lower rolling resistance, improve fuel economy and deliver a more comfortable ride for drivers and passengers. An optimised tread shoulder design absorbs the impact and helps keep the tyres rigidity, while improved sipe technology ensures grooves remain open during contact to reduce the risk of hydroplaning in wet weather conditions. All of these key benefits come together to make a great option for everyday motorists, and add a new dimension to Maxxis’ already impressive and very diverse product offering.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Maxxis / Energtra MEco3
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)