- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 9:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2009
- Regions for sale: Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The Michelin Agilis X-ICE North was developed to deliver superior performance in three key areas – safety, cost-effectiveness and robustness – with the goal of enabling utility van drivers to get where they need to go, even in the most difficult conditions, while also providing greater driving comfort.
- Safer: On icy surfaces the new MICHELIN Agilis X-ICE North significantly enhances resistance to tracing and ensures progressive responsiveness, while on snow it improves traction by 25%1.
- More Cost-Effective: The studs on the MICHELIN X-ICE North last 30% longer and increase total tire mileage by 20%1.
- More Robust: The sidewalls on the new MICHELIN X-ICE North offer the same well-known resistance as those on the MICHELIN Agilis summer tire, while also reducing the impact of curb scrapes.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin Agilis X-ICE North
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)