Michelin Latitude Tour
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 25:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Michelin Latitude Tour. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Michelin Latitude Tour Tire Rank
SUV and Crossover tire that features outstanding fuel efficiency and long tread life coupled with impressive on-road comfort and handling.
- Save Up to 82 Gallons of Fuel over the Life of the Tires (Special tread compounds help reduce rolling resistance of the tire, resulting in improved engine fuel efficiency).
- Greater Confidence in Wet Conditions (Special rubber compounds and wide groove tread design help the Michelin Latitude Tour tire stop 5% shorter than its predecessor).
- Enjoy a Quiet, Comfortable Ride (Michelin Comfort Control Technology uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to reduce vibrations and road noise).
Michelin Latitude Tour Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin / Latitude Tour
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin / Latitude Tour Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tire weight||Load range||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Utqg||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Revs per mile||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Price|
|R17||225/65 R17 100T||225/65 R17||100T||25.71||BW||6 - 8||720/A/B||1604.0||730.0||6.5||10.0||28.5||9.0||44.0|
|R17||265/65 R17 110S||265/65 R17||110S||
From 210.1, 1 offer
|R18||235/55 R18 99T||235/55 R18||99T||27.2||BW||6.5 - 8.5||620/A/B||1554.0||739.0||7.5||10.0||28.2||9.7||44.0|
|R18||235/65 R18 106T||235/65 R18||106T||30.84||BW||6.5 - 8.5||620/A/B||1900.0||692.0||7.0||10.0||30.0||9.5||44.0|
|R18||245/60 R18 105T||245/60 R18||105T||31.97||BW||7 - 8.5||600/A/B||1804.0||703.0||7.0||10.0||29.6||9.8||51.0|
|R18||265/60 R18 109T||265/60 R18||109T||35.93||BW||7.5 - 9.5||720/A/B||2064.0||682.0||8.0||10.0||30.5||10.7||44.0|
|R19||255/60 R19 108S||255/60 R19||108S||34.28||BW||7 - 9||600/A/B||2004.0||670.0||7.5||10.5||31.1||10.2||44.0|