- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 9:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Michelin LTX Winter. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Commercial light truck tire with excellent winter traction and grip through snow, ice and slush.
- Outstanding Snow Traction that lasts winter after winter (The new 3-D Active Sipes, which includes over 1,000 biting edges, optimized contact patch and MaxTouch Construction, combine to deliver long lasting reliable snow mobility).
- Uncompromising Michelin Ice Traction to safeguard drivers and cargo (A state-of-the-art cold-weather rubber tread compound called W/Max delivers optimized starting traction and exceptional braking on ice, while providing firmness at higher temperatures for wet and dry performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin LTX Winter
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 225 / 245 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin LTX Winter Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Tire weight||Revs per mile||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load at cold inflation pressure|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112R||225/75 R16||115/112R||BW||29.3||8.8||6 - 7||80.0||37.61||710.0||E||6.0||13.5||2680.0|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116R||245/75 R16||120/116R||BW||30.5||9.8||6.5 - 8||80.0||40.32||683.0||E||7.0||13.5||3042.0|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120R||265/75 R16||123/120R||BW||31.7||10.5||7 - 8||80.0||45.28||657.0||E||7.5||13.5||3415.0|
|R17||245/70 R17 119/116R||245/70 R17||119/116R||BW||30.6||9.8||6.5 - 8||80.0||41.51||681.0||E||7.0||13.5||3000.0|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118R||265/70 R17||121/118R||BW||31.7||10.7||7 - 8.5||80.0||46.61||657.0||E||8.0||13.5||3195.0|
|R18||275/65 R18 123/120R||275/65 R18||123/120R||BW||32.1||11.0||7.5 - 9||80.0||48.81||648.0||E||8.0||13.5||3415.0|