Michelin Primacy HP ZP
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
Original tire model: Michelin / Primacy HP
- Available Sizes in Line: 7
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • BMW 3 Series V (E90/E91/E92/E93) [2005 .. 2010]
- • BMW 5 Series VI (F10/F11) [2009 .. 2013]
- • BMW 6 Series III (F06/F12/F13) [2011 .. 2015]
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America, Europe, East Asia, Oceania
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Michelin Primacy HP ZP. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Primacy HP ZP (Zero Pressure technology) is Michelin's Grand Touring Summer run flat tyre developed to provide longer tread life and lasting performance throughout the tyre's life, as well as better braking, steering control and handling on wet roads. The Primacy HP ZP also offers temporary mobility (up to 50 miles at 55 mph) in the event of air loss for current BMW 3-Series sedans, coupes, cabriolets and wagons and Z4 roadsters, as well as MINI Cooper and Cooper S hatchbacks and convertibles featuring Original Equipment self-supporting run-flat tyres. While Primacy HP ZP tyres are designed to offer reliable traction in dry and wet conditions, they are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
Primacy HP ZP tyres benefit from Michelin design innovations known as A.S.M. (Architecture, Sculpture and Materials) that reflect Michelin's ability to focus simultaneously on three fundamental factors that determine a tyre's capabilities. Using their A.S.M. design method, Michelin can develop tyres that combine an architecture that deforms more easily to optimize contact with the road, a tread design sculpture that remains rigid so more of the footprint contributes to performance, and unique tread compound materials precisely blended by Michelin's mixing technology.
Primacy HP ZP tyres use a new generation Michelin tread compound molded into an asymmetric tread design that features large, linked shoulder blocks, notched intermediate ribs and a solid center rib to combine responsive handling and high-speed stability with traction and even treadwear. The Primacy HP ZP tyre's structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by size-optimized BAZ Technology (spiral-wrapped Polyamide Banded At Zero degrees to tyre rotation) to enhance ride quality while providing high-speed durability. Sidewall reinforcement using low hysteresis rubber provides self-supporting strength at zero-pressure, helps combat sidewall damage, and maintains cool temperatures to allow longer zero-pressure driving while a special bead design helps tyres stay securely seated on conventional rims.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Michelin / Primacy HP ZP
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 19 "
- 195 / 205 / 245 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Michelin / Primacy HP ZP Sizes & Specifications
|R16||195/55 R16 87H||195/55 R16||87H|
|R16||205/55 R16 91H||205/55 R16||91H|
|R16||205/55 R16 91V Runflat||205/55 R16||91V||Runflat|
|R17||205/50 R17 89V||205/50 R17||89V|
|R17||205/50 R17 89W||205/50 R17||89W|
|R19||245/40 R19 94Y Runflat||245/40 R19||94Y||Runflat|
|R19||275/35 R19 96Y Runflat||275/35 R19||96Y||Runflat|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Michelin / Primacy HP ZP tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Michelin / Primacy HP ZP.