Michelin Primacy XC
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2017
- Regions for sale: North America, Middle East
Developed in conjunction with the world's leading truckmakers, Michelin launched the Michelin Primacy XC tire to deliver not only a quiet and comfortable ride on-road, but also fuel efficiency and a rugged look, allowing you to keep going when the pavement ends.
- Rugged Good Looks (The Primacy XC's all-new tread design gives your 4x4 truck the appearance that it deserves).
- Quiet & Comfortable Ride (Michelin Comfort Control Technology uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise).
- Fuel Efficiency (Michelin uses its latest generation of tread compounds to deliver low rolling resistance, helping to reduce CO2 emissions).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin / Primacy XC
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 235 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin / Primacy XC Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Tread depth||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Revs per mile||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Load range||Approved rim width||Utqg||Measured rim width||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R17||235/80 R17 117R||235/80 R17||117R||31.8||44.0||12.0||3085.0||654.0||9.2||80.0||E||6 - 7.5||6.5||BW|
|R18||275/65 R18 116T||275/65 R18||116T||32.1||39.07||10.5||2756.0||648.0||10.9||44.0||7.5 - 9.5||8.0||ORWL|
Note! Have you driven on the Michelin / Primacy XC tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Michelin / Primacy XC.