- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 24:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The all-new PATAGONIA A/T W was developed for year-long driving confidence with a tread design capable of tackling harsh and inclement conditions. The aggressive all-terrain design features segmented wishbone tread blocks with stepped block ends for additional biting edges and debris evacuation. The advanced silica compound allows for outstanding all-weather performance in a wide range of temperatures, while the Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake stamping assures you this tire is going to perform when the winter season sets in. To further enhance the A/T W’s winter performance, the unique tread design is also studdable with a #12 stud pin where local regulations permit. Available in 11 sizes with a 40k mile treadwear warranty, the PATAGONIA A/T W is the all-weather tire to satisfy all of your needs.
- Stepped Block-Ends (Stepped block-ends provide additional biting edges, and enhance debris evacuation, allowing for consistent off-road traction, and winter performance).
- Enhanced winter traction (Pinned for studs allowing optional enhanced winter traction).
- Segmented wishbone tread blocks (Segmented wishbone tread blocks provide improved off-road traction and control along with additional biting edges and notches for outstanding All-Weather performance).
- Zigzag siping (Zigzag siping enhances tread block stability under hard cornering, yet allows the block to flex and bite for better All-Weather handling).
- Three-Peak mountain snowflake (3PMS-rated performance in severe snow conditions).
- Wet traction (Elaborate siping and enhanced tread design allows for superior wet dispersion).
- All-Weather (Pattern design and tread compound enhanced for seasonal conditions).
- Extreme Terrain (Aggressive design and large voids to effectively navigate through rough conditions).
Jul 16, 2018Video
MILESATR PATAGONIA A/T W
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Milestar Patagonia A/T W
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Milestar Patagonia A/T W Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Tire weight||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load|
|R15||235/75 R15 104/101S||235/75 R15||104/101S||BW||28.8||9.3||51.0||34.5||C||6.5||16.0||1984.0|
|R15||235/75 R15 108T XL||235/75 R15||108T||XL||BW||28.9||9.3||50.0||500/A/B||33.0||XL||6.5||13.0||2183.0|
|R16||215/70 R16 99T||215/70 R16||99T||BW||27.9||8.7||44.0||500/A/B||29.1||SL||6.5||13.0||1709.0|
|R16||215/85 R16 115/112S||215/85 R16||115/112S||BW||30.4||8.5||80.0||42.3||E||6.0||16.0||2679.0|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112S||225/75 R16||115/112S||BW||29.2||8.8||80.0||41.1||E||6.0||16.0||2679.0|
|R16||235/70 R16 104T||235/70 R16||104T||BW||29.0||9.4||44.0||500/A/B||33.5||SL||7.0||13.0||1984.0|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116S||235/85 R16||120/116S||BW||31.7||9.3||80.0||45.5||E||6.5||16.0||3042.0|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116S||245/75 R16||120/116S||BW||30.5||9.8||80.0||44.4||E||7.0||16.0||3042.0|
|R16||265/70 R16 111T||265/70 R16||111T||BW||30.6||10.7||44.0||500/A/B||39.6||SL||8.0||13.0||2403.0|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120S||265/75 R16||123/120S||BW||31.7||10.5||80.0||49.7||E||7.5||16.0||3417.0|
|R17||235/65 R17 103T||235/65 R17||103T||BW||29.1||9.4||44.0||500/A/B||32.5||SL||7.0||13.0||1929.0|
|R17||235/80 R17 120/117S||235/80 R17||120/117S||BW||31.7||9.3||80.0||45.7||E||6.5||16.0||3086.0|
|R17||245/65 R17 105T||245/65 R17||105T||BW||29.5||9.8||44.0||500/A/B||33.8||SL||7.0||13.0||2039.0|
|R17||245/70 R17 108T||245/70 R17||108T||BW||30.6||9.8||44.0||500/A/B||39.4||SL||7.0||13.0||2205.0|
|R17||245/70 R17 119/116S||245/70 R17||119/116S||BW||30.5||9.8||80.0||44.5||E||7.0||16.0||2998.0|
|R17||245/75 R17 121/118S||245/75 R17||121/118S||BW||31.7||9.8||80.0||47.0||E||7.0||16.0||3197.0|
|R17||265/70 R17 113T||265/70 R17||113T||BW||31.7||10.7||44.0||500/A/B||45.7||SL||8.0||13.0||2535.0|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118S||265/70 R17||121/118S||BW||31.7||10.7||80.0||50.9||E||8.0||16.0||3197.0|
|R18||275/65 R18 123/120R||275/65 R18||123/120R||BW||32.1||11.0||80.0||52.4||E||8.0||16.0||3415.0|
|R18||275/70 R18 125/122R||275/70 R18||125/122R||BW||33.2||11.0||80.0||52.3||E||8.0||16.0||3640.0|
Questions and Answers
Jul 16, 2018Video
MILESATR PATAGONIA A/T W