- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The summer/four seasons tire Imperial / Minerva F109 is a tire for passenger vehicles and offers outstanding performance for the average driving type. This tire will offer great performance on wet or dry road condition. The F109 from Imperial / Minerva will guarantee all arround good performances without sacrificing any comfort and is offered in most popular sizes. Straight grooves make for highly efficient water evacuation. Good quality at an umbeattable price.
- Superb performance on wet road. Six continuous straight grooves make for highly efficient water evacuation and minimize the possibility of skidding on wet and slippery road.
- Pattern design for deluxe and comfortable sports cars. Bi-bias arc-shaped pattern makes for low rolling resistance and strong shock absorption.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Minerva F109
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 16 "
- 165 / 175 / 185 / 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Minerva F109 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Rolling resistance||Load range|
|R13||165/55 R13 70H||165/55 R13||70H||E|
|R13||185/70 R13 86T||185/70 R13||86T||E|
|R14||165/70 R14 89R||165/70 R14||89R||E|
|R14||175/65 R14 90T||175/65 R14||90T||E|
|R14||175/70 R14 95T||175/70 R14||95T||E|
|R14||185/50 R14 77V||185/50 R14||77V||E|
|R14||195/60 R14 86H||195/60 R14||86H||E|
|R16||175/50 R16 77V||175/50 R16||77V||E|
|R16||185/55 R16 83V||185/55 R16||83V||E|