Nexen Classe Premiere CP521
Key Facts about Nexen Classe Premiere CP521:
- Regions of sales: Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The Nexen CP521 is a performance tire that delivers outstanding reliability and handling for SUVs and light RVs. Featuring 4 straight wide grooves, the tire achieves excellent water drainage to combat the chances of hydroplaning. The specialized zig zag tread pattern and main groove ensure constant road contact for enhanced traction, braking and handling, even when a quick maneuver is required. Its unique shoulder design incorporates ribbing and is optimized to dissipate heat and improve cornering performance at high speeds.
- 4 Wide Grooves (Provide excellent drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance).
- Zig-zag Type Main Groove (Enhanced traction performance and better noise level).
- For Heat Emitting Shoulder Design (Heat dissipation function at the belt edge during high speed driving).
- Rib Type Shoulder Design (Excellent cornering with enhanced shoulder block stiffness).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen Classe Premiere CP521
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nexen Classe Premiere CP521 Sizes & Specifications
|R17||235/60 R17 106H||235/60 R17||106H|
|R18||235/55 R18 99H||235/55 R18||99H|