Nexen Classe Premiere CP661
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 10:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page: unknown
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- Available Sizes in Line: 12
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Hyundai i10
- • Hyundai Accent
- Year Released: 2011
- Regions for sale: Mexico, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, Middle East
Nexen CP661 is a high performance summer tire that handles well in summer weather conditions. CP661 tires have a unique tread design which provides minimal hydroplaning. They offer optimal control while providing a smooth quite ride. Summer tires are not intended for use in winter driving environments.
- Four wide straight grooves enhance water drainage to resist hydroplaning
- Straight center rib for improved handling
- Center block provides stable cornering
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen / Classe Premiere CP661
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 "
- 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nexen / Classe Premiere CP661 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|R13||165/65 R13 77T||165/65 R13||77T|
|R13||175/70 R13 82T||175/70 R13||82T|
|R14||155/65 R14 75T||155/65 R14||75T|
|R14||185/70 R14 88T||185/70 R14||88T|
|R14||195/60 R14 86H||195/60 R14||86H|
|R14||195/70 R14 91T||195/70 R14||91T|
|R15||165/65 R15 81T||165/65 R15||81T|
|R15||205/60 R15 91H||205/60 R15||91H|
|R15||215/70 R15 98T||215/70 R15||98T|
|R16||205/50 R16 87V||205/50 R16||87V|
|R16||215/60 R16 95H||215/60 R16||95H|
|R16||225/70 R16 103T||225/70 R16||103T|
Note! Have you driven on the Nexen / Classe Premiere CP661 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Nexen / Classe Premiere CP661.