- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Nokian Hakka Green summer tyre uniquely combines the needs of drivers on northern roads. The environmentally friendly novelty, featuring superior grip and driving response, reliably deals with all summer conditions: the rough and scorching hot asphalt, roads wet after intense rain and the steadily cooling weather in late autumn. The extremely low rolling resistance means that Hakka Green rolls lightly, saving both fuel and the environment.
The Nokian Hakka Green has a rolling resistance which is 15 percent lower than that of the Nokian Hakka H, its test-winning predecessor, which means a nearly 3 percent decrease in fuel consumption. Compared to average summer tyres, the Hakka Green saves 5–8 percent in fuel, while also generating less exhaust emissions.
- Ideal combination of top-notch driving response and environmental friendliness
- Effective aquaplaning prevention offered by venturi grooves: aquaplaning resistance, on average, four percent better than that of the eco-focused summer tyres of the main european competitors
- Excellent wet grip in extreme conditions
- Stable, precise and pleasantly silent
- Innovations: venturi grooves, silent groove design, open design of the mouth of main grooves
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nokian Hakka Green
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)