- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 16:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Ohtsu FP8000. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Ohtsu FP8000
Ohtsu’s summer high-performance tire, the Ohtsu FP8000, is built for drivers of performance luxury coupes and sedans who are seeking outstanding performance. This tire is designed to deliver excellent traction and cornering grip.
Ohtsu FP8000 is available in a wide array of diameters, from 18-inch to 22-inch. This tire has an aggressive directional tread design with phase-shifted random pitch variation allowing for maximum noise reduction. A dual tread compound coupled with three-dimensional rounded tread blocks enable the FP8000 to handle well even in large diameter applications. Perfect for sedans and coupes alike, the FP8000 offers summer performance at a value.
- Phase Shifted Random Pitch Variation (nearly eliminates tread noise);
- Five Linear Responsive Ribs And Three-Dimensional Rounded Blocks (enhance precise handling response);
- Solid Center Rib (significantly reduces wheel spin by reducing contact patch void ratio under heavy acceleration);
- High Tension Carcass & High Turn-Up (increase handling response and high speed stability);
- Four High-Volume Circumferential Grooves (deliver increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance);
- Joint-Less Nylon Cap Ply (increases durability at high speeds and promotes long lasting even wear).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Ohtsu / FP8000
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 / 20 / 22 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 305 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Ohtsu / FP8000 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Utqg||Price|
|R18||225/40 R18 92W||225/40 R18||92W||BW||300 A A A|
|R18||225/45 R18 95W||225/45 R18||95W||BW||300 A A A|
|R18||245/40 R18 97W||245/40 R18||97W||BW||300 A A A|
|R18||245/45 R18 100W||245/45 R18||100W||BW||300 A A A|
|R18||255/35 R18 94W||255/35 R18||94W||BW||300 A A A|
|R18||255/40 R18 99W||255/40 R18||99W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||225/35 R19 88W||225/35 R19||88W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||235/35 R19 91W||235/35 R19||91W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||245/35 R19 93W||245/35 R19||93W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||245/40 R19 98W||245/40 R19||98W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||245/45 R19 98W||245/45 R19||98W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||255/35 R19 96W||255/35 R19||96W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||255/40 R19 100W||255/40 R19||100W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||265/30 R19 93W||265/30 R19||93W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||275/30 R19 96W||275/30 R19||96W||BW||300 A A A|
|R19||275/40 R19 101W||275/40 R19||101W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||225/30 R20 85W||225/30 R20||85W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||225/35 R20 90W||225/35 R20||90W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||235/30 R20 88W||235/30 R20||88W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||245/30 R20 90W||245/30 R20||90W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||245/35 R20 95W||245/35 R20||95W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||245/40 R20 99W||245/40 R20||99W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||245/45 R20 99W||245/45 R20||99W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||255/30 R20 92W||255/30 R20||92W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||255/35 R20 97W||255/35 R20||97W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||255/45 R20 105W||255/45 R20||105W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||275/30 R20 97W||275/30 R20||97W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||275/35 R20 102W||275/35 R20||102W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||285/25 R20 93W||285/25 R20||93W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||285/30 R20 99W||285/30 R20||99W||BW||300 A A A|
|R20||305/25 R20 97W||305/25 R20||97W||BW||300 A A A|
|R22||235/30 R22 90W||235/30 R22||90W||BW||300 A A A|
|R22||245/30 R22 92W||245/30 R22||92W||BW||300 A A A|
|R22||255/30 R22 95W||255/30 R22||95W||BW||300 A A A|
|R22||265/30 R22 97W||265/30 R22||97W||BW||300 A A A|
|R22||285/25 R22 95W||285/25 R22||95W||BW||300 A A A|