- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 13:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2001
- Regions for sale: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe
The Pirelli Eufori@ radial tires are designed for all season use. They feature compact shoulder blocks that reinforce their lateral stiffness for superior cornering and dry handling. Their ribbed tread design includes longitudinal grooves that eject water for better traction in standing water as well as lateral grooves on the shoulders to enhance overall grip. These durable tires are constructed using strong compound and they come with limited road hazard warranty.
- Run-flat capability up to 50 miles an hour for 50 miles
- Wide contact area enhances handling and lateral force transmission
- Robust sidewall for superior fatigue resistance
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Pirelli / Eufori@
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 19 "
- 245 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Pirelli / Eufori@ Sizes & Specifications
|R17||245/45 R17 95Y||245/45 R17||95Y|
|R19||275/30 R19 96Y||275/30 R19||96Y|