- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Pirelli P Zero Direzionale is the front axle tire for supercars that offers the absolute highest levels of grip, handling and control at high speeds.
The P Zero Direzionale features accurate high-speed maneuvering stability and remarkable levels of grip and traction. This tire features precise control and handling. This is proven in outstanding cornering performance and additional resistance to aquaplaning. It is designed only go on the front axle of a high-powered, super sports cars. On these staggered set ups, it is paired with the Pirelli P Zero Assimetrico tire or the standard Pirelli P Zero on the rear..
The Pirelli P Zero family of tires are primarily for extreme road use, as well as track use. The tires come Original Equipment for the road versions of Ferrari 360 Challenge, Lamborghini Gallardo and Porsche GT2 & GT3 cars.
- Longitudinal Grooves (Excellent safety control and traction in wet conditions).
- Innovative Tread Design (Extreme levels of grip, even at high speed).
- Wide Center Continuous Ribs (Fast cornering reaction and improved handling).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Pirelli / P Zero Direzionale
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 18 / 19 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 245 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- (Y) (max > 186 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Pirelli / P Zero Direzionale Sizes & Specifications
|R16||205/55 R16 91Y||205/55 R16||91Y|
|R18||215/45 R18 (89Y)||215/45 R18||(89Y)||
From 215.7, 1 offer
|R18||225/40 R18 (88Y)||225/40 R18||(88Y)|
|R18||245/45 R18 96Y||245/45 R18||96Y|
|R18||245/45 R18 100Y XL||245/45 R18||100Y||XL|
|R18||255/40 R18 95Y||255/40 R18||95Y|
|R19||225/35 R19 84Y||225/35 R19||84Y|
|R19||245/40 R19 98Y XL||245/40 R19||98Y||XL|