Pirelli P Zero Silver
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 11
- Year Released: 2011
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+, East Asia
The P Zero Silver is Pirelli's first road tire derived from Formula One. Sharing the name and silver P Zero sidewall identification of Pirelli's most durable F1 racing tires for dry conditions, the P Zero Silver also shares the planning models, material technology and production processes. In doing so, Pirelli uses its state-of-the-art F1 motorsports technology to develop a Max Performance Summer tire for performance-minded enthusiasts seeking tires designed to provide maximum endurance for their premium sports sedans and coupes.
- Give you high performance in hot summer conditions
- Offer excellent grip and superior handling on dry or wet roads
- Improved braking and cornering
- Enhanced stability and even wear
Pirelli P Zero Silver Latest News
Jan 26, 2012Video
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Pirelli / P Zero Silver
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 20 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Pirelli / P Zero Silver Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tread depth||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Load range||Rim width||Max load||Measured rim width||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R19||225/35 R19 88Y XL||225/35 R19||88Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R19||235/35 R19 91Y XL||235/35 R19||91Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R19||245/35 R19 93Y XL||245/35 R19||93Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R19||245/40 R19 98Y XL||245/40 R19||98Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R19||255/30 R19 91Y XL||255/30 R19||91Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R19||255/35 R19 96Y XL||255/35 R19||96Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R19||265/30 R19 93Y XL||265/30 R19||93Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R19||265/35 R19 98Y XL||265/35 R19||98Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R19||275/30 R19 96Y XL||275/30 R19||96Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R19||285/30 R19 98Y XL||285/30 R19||98Y||XL||XL||BSW|
|R20||265/30 R20 94Y XL||265/30 R20||94Y||XL||XL||BSW|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Pirelli / P Zero Silver tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Pirelli / P Zero Silver.
Questions and Answers
Jan 26, 2012Video