- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 5:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The look of the Pirelli P3000 is in line with the Pirelli family feeling: a perfectly symmetrical and compact tread pattern, an ideal ratio between solids and voids, a conspicuous central channel, two broad, longitudinal zigzag grooves, robust bead blocks and wave-shaped sipes. The Pirelli P3000 reacts to external stimuli, adapts itself to different driving conditions and manages to modify its characteristics in real time to exalt, when required, each individual performance parameter.
- Environmentally friendly
- Low rolling resistance/reduced fuel consumption
- Excellent handling in wet conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli P3000 Energy
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 "
- 155 / 165 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli P3000 Energy Sizes & Specifications
|R13||155/80 R13 79T||155/80 R13||79T|
|R13||165/80 R13 83T||165/80 R13||83T|