- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 24:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
PZero Corsa System is the most sporting tire in the road car range. Developed by Pirelli together with supercar manufacturers for both road and track use, on models directly derived from their motorsport counterparts. PZero Corsa System concept combines directional (front axle fitment) and asymmetric (rear axle fitment or all-round application) to enhance not only performance, but also styling. The specialised structure of this tire gives it optimal stability at high speed and while cornering. The directional tread pattern (for the front) incorporates longitudinal grooves that expel water from the contact patch, benefitting steering precision. The asymmetric design (for the rear) improves the handling, thanks to an ample contact patch and increased rigidity.
- Ideal for use on both track and road, developed with thechnilogical partners that lead the high performance sector
- Two tread patters: the directional provides effective lateral water expulsion while the asymmetric design expresses excellent grip capacity maximizing driver safety
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / P Zero Corsa System
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 / 305 / 315 / 335 / 345 / 355 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / P Zero Corsa System Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R18||245/35 R18 92Y XL||245/35 R18||92Y||XL||XL|
|R18||295/30 R18 94Y||295/30 R18||94Y|
|R18||335/30 R18 102Y||335/30 R18||102Y|
|R19||225/35 R19 84Y||225/35 R19||84Y|
|R19||235/35 R19 91Y XL||235/35 R19||91Y||XL||XL|
|R19||245/35 R19 93Y XL||245/35 R19||93Y||XL||XL|
|R19||255/40 R19 96Y||255/40 R19||96Y|
|R19||265/30 R19 93Y XL||265/30 R19||93Y||XL||XL|
|R19||285/30 R19 98Y XL||285/30 R19||98Y||XL||XL|
|R19||285/35 R19 99Y||285/35 R19||99Y|
|R19||295/30 R19 100Y XL||295/30 R19||100Y||XL||XL|
|R19||355/30 R19 99Y||355/30 R19||99Y|
|R20||255/30 R20 92Y XL||255/30 R20||92Y||XL||XL|
|R20||255/35 R20 97Y XL||255/35 R20||97Y||XL||XL|
|R20||275/30 R20 97Y XL||275/30 R20||97Y||XL||XL|
|R20||295/35 R20 105Y XL||295/35 R20||105Y||XL||XL|
|R20||305/30 R20 99Y||305/30 R20||99Y|
|R20||315/30 R20 101Y||315/30 R20||101Y|
|R20||335/30 R20 104Y||335/30 R20||104Y|
|R20||345/30 R20 106Y||345/30 R20||106Y|
|R21||355/25 R21 107Y XL||355/25 R21||107Y||XL||XL|