Pirelli P Zero System
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 33
- Year Released: 1998
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Pirelli P Zero System. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Pirelli PZero System is the world's first individually matched directional and asymmetric ultra high performance tire. Designed for use in tandem, or separately, according to the type of car, conditions of use and driving style. Its racing construction offers superior torsional strength, grip and steering response under stress
The P Zero System is Pirelli's Max Performance Summer tire system offering the possibility of selecting from two different tire designs tuned to be used separately or in unison depending on the type of car, driving conditions and driving style. Designed to heighten performance in the dry and especially in the wet, P Zero System tires were originally developed for some of the world's fastest cars, such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Porsche. Pirelli's warranty does not cover tires that develop compound cracking due to use in ambient temperatures below 45° Fahrenheit (7° Celsius), so the P Zero System tires, like all summer tires, is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
- Three Distinct Tread Areas (Pattern stability and wide contact area).
- Longitudinal Grooves (Safety in wet conditions and aquaplaning situations).
- Pattern Block Design with Compact External Area (Improved lateral rigidity at high speed for high levels of handling).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Pirelli / P Zero System
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 335 / 345 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Pirelli / P Zero System Sizes & Specifications
|15||205/50 15 86W||205/50 15||86W|
|15||225/50 15 91Y||225/50 15||91Y|
|15||345/35 15 95Y||345/35 15||95Y|
|16||205/55 16 91Y||205/55 16||91Y|
|16||225/50 16 92Y||225/50 16||92Y|
|17||225/45 17 91Y||225/45 17||91Y|
|R17||225/45 R17 91Z||225/45 R17||91Z|
|17||235/50 17 96W||235/50 17||96W|
|R17||235/50 R17 96Z||235/50 R17||96Z|
|17||245/40 17 91ZR||245/40 17||91ZR|
|17||245/50 17 99Y||245/50 17||99Y|
|17||285/40 17 100Y||285/40 17||100Y|
|17||285/40 17 100ZR||285/40 17||100ZR|
|17||335/35 17 106ZR||335/35 17||106ZR|
|18||215/45 18 89ZR||215/45 18||89ZR|
|18||225/40 18 88ZR||225/40 18||88ZR|
|18||235/35 18 86ZR||235/35 18||86ZR|
|R18||245/40 R18 97Z||245/40 R18||97Z|
|18||245/45 18 96Y||245/45 18||96Y|
|R18||245/45 R18 96Z||245/45 R18||96Z|
|18||255/40 18 95Y||255/40 18||95Y|
|R18||255/40 R18 95Z||255/40 R18||95Z|
|18||255/45 18 99Y||255/45 18||99Y|
|R18||255/45 R18 99Z||255/45 R18||99Z|
|18||265/40 18 97ZR||265/40 18||97ZR|
|18||275/40 18 99Y||275/40 18||99Y|
|R18||275/40 R18 99Z||275/40 R18||99Z|
|18||275/40 18 99ZR||275/40 18||99ZR|
|18||285/45 18 103Y||285/45 18||103Y|
|R18||335/30 R18 102ZR||335/30 R18||102ZR|
|19||255/40 19 96Y||255/40 19||96Y|
|19||255/45 19 104Y XL||255/45 19||104Y||XL|
|R19||255/45 R19 104Z||255/45 R19||104Z|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Pirelli / P Zero System tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Pirelli / P Zero System.