Pirelli Scorpion STR A
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page: unknown
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- Available Sizes in Line: 4
- Year Released: 2006
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Middle East
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Pirelli Scorpion STR A. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Pirelli Scorpion STR A
210 632 in Light Truck / SUV / All Season
26 115 in Highway All-Season
The Scorpion STR A and Scorpion STR tires are Pirelli's premium Highway All-Season tires that were designed to deliver the Stability, Traction and Ratings (STR) appropriate for today's light trucks by adapting their performance to the needs of crossover vehicles, sport utility vehicles and light duty pickup trucks. The Scorpion STR tires are designed to combine a quiet and comfortable ride along with ease of handling and year-round traction, even in light snow.
- Premium road handling
- Quiet and comfortable
- Year-round traction, including light snow
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Scorpion STR A
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Scorpion STR A Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120R||265/75 R16||123/120R|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118S||265/70 R17||121/118S|
|R18||255/70 R18 112H||255/70 R18||112H|
|R18||255/70 R18 112S||255/70 R18||112S|
Note! Have you driven on the Pirelli / Scorpion STR A tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Pirelli / Scorpion STR A.