Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Run Flat
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 23:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Run Flat. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The ideal choice for Crossovers and SUVs. It is conceived for drivers who look for higher mileage and light off-road performances, without giving up comfort and safety on all road surfaces and in every conditions.
- Energy efficient (Up to 20% less rolling resistance as a result of the improved tread compound, sidewall geometry and internal tire structure. Result: Reduction of almost 4% in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions).
- Clean air (In addition to the reduced fuel consumption and emissions, the Cinturato Family is 100% free of highly aromatic oils, due to its new, specially developed polymers and the process used to mix the compound. Result: Minimized toll on the environment).
- Low noise (Lower road noise thanks to a special tread profile, carcass design and materials. Result: Noise reduction of 1dB corresponding to a 30% reduction in subjectively perceived tire noise).
- High mileage (Improved performance through optimizing the tread contact area, tread compound and profile design. Result: Increased average tire life while maintaining high safety characteristics and performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Scorpion Verde All Season Run Flat
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 235 / 255 / 265 / 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- (Y) (max > 186 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Scorpion Verde All Season Run Flat Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Price|
|R18||235/60 R18 103H Runflat||235/60 R18||103H||Runflat||RFT||
From 116.8, 1 offer
|R18||235/60 R18 103V||235/60 R18||103V||RFT||
From 141.3, 2 offers
|R18||255/55 R18 109H Runflat XL||255/55 R18||109H||Runflat, XL||RFT||XL||
From 182.8, 1 offer
|R19||235/55 R19 101H Runflat||235/55 R19||101H||Runflat||RFT||
From 152.7, 1 offer
|R19||235/55 R19 101V||235/55 R19||101V||RFT||
From 151.5, 2 offers
|R19||255/50 R19 107H||255/50 R19||107H|
|R19||255/50 R19 107H XL||255/50 R19||107H||XL||
From 157.3, 1 offer
|R19||255/55 R19 111H Runflat XL||255/55 R19||111H||Runflat, XL||RFT||XL||
From 172.2, 2 offers
|R20||285/45 R20 112H Runflat XL||285/45 R20||112H||Runflat, XL|
|R20||295/45 R20 (110Y)||295/45 R20||(110Y)||
From 318.9, 1 offer
|R20||295/45 R20 110W||295/45 R20||110W|
|R20||295/45 R20 110Y||295/45 R20||110Y|