Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Run Flat
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The ideal choice for Crossovers and SUVs. It is conceived for drivers who look for higher mileage and light off-road performances, without giving up comfort and safety on all road surfaces and in every conditions.
- Energy efficient (Up to 20% less rolling resistance as a result of the improved tread compound, sidewall geometry and internal tire structure. Result: Reduction of almost 4% in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions).
- Clean air (In addition to the reduced fuel consumption and emissions, the Cinturato Family is 100% free of highly aromatic oils, due to its new, specially developed polymers and the process used to mix the compound. Result: Minimized toll on the environment).
- Low noise (Lower road noise thanks to a special tread profile, carcass design and materials. Result: Noise reduction of 1dB corresponding to a 30% reduction in subjectively perceived tire noise).
- High mileage (Improved performance through optimizing the tread contact area, tread compound and profile design. Result: Increased average tire life while maintaining high safety characteristics and performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Scorpion Verde All Season Run Flat
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 235 / 255 / 265 / 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- (Y) (max > 186 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Scorpion Verde All Season Run Flat Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Price|
|R18||235/60 R18 103H Runflat||235/60 R18||103H||Runflat||RFT||
From 116.1, 2 offers
|R18||235/60 R18 103V||235/60 R18||103V||RFT||
From 131.9, 2 offers
|R18||255/55 R18 109H Runflat XL||255/55 R18||109H||Runflat, XL||RFT||XL||
From 136.3, 2 offers
|R19||235/55 R19 101H Runflat||235/55 R19||101H||Runflat||RFT||
From 163.6, 2 offers
|R19||235/55 R19 101V||235/55 R19||101V||RFT||
From 134.3, 4 offers
|R19||255/50 R19 107H||255/50 R19||107H|
|R19||255/50 R19 107H XL||255/50 R19||107H||XL||
From 180.4, 2 offers
|R19||255/55 R19 111H Runflat XL||255/55 R19||111H||Runflat, XL||RFT||XL||
From 159.8, 3 offers
|R20||285/45 R20 112H Runflat XL||285/45 R20||112H||Runflat, XL||
From 248.5, 2 offers
|R20||295/45 R20 (110Y)||295/45 R20||(110Y)||
From 348.6, 2 offers
|R20||295/45 R20 110Y||295/45 R20||110Y||
From 266.2, 1 offer