- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 27:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Plus. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Plus
The Scorpion Zero All Season Plus features the latest generation of high performance, all season tread compound for this segment. The materials are combined using an innovative process to give the tread compound an optimized balance of wet and dry grip, steering response, treadwear, and traction in light snow. The Scorpion Zero AS+ is a replacement tire specifically developed for the North American market, to be used for performance CUVs and SUVs, and offered with a 50k mileage warranty. The product has been developed to be driven in all seasons, even in light snow.
- Large blocks on outboard shoulder (Increased dry grip and steering response).
- Asymmetric tread design (Smooth, quiet and perfromance ride).
- Four large circumferential grooves (Minimize hydroplaning).
- Winter siping technology (Exceptional maneuverability in light snow).
Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Plus Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Scorpion Zero All Season Plus
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 "
- 235 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Scorpion Zero All Season Plus Sizes & Specifications
|R19||235/55 R19 105Y XL||235/55 R19||105Y||XL|
|R19||255/50 R19 107Y XL||255/50 R19||107Y||XL|
|R19||265/50 R19 110Y XL||265/50 R19||110Y||XL|
|R20||255/45 R20 105Y XL||255/45 R20||105Y||XL|
|R20||255/50 R20 109Y XL||255/50 R20||109Y||XL|
|R20||265/45 R20 108Y XL||265/45 R20||108Y||XL|
|R20||275/40 R20 106Y XL||275/40 R20||106Y||XL|
|R20||275/45 R20 110Y XL||275/45 R20||110Y||XL|
|R20||295/40 R20 110Y XL||295/40 R20||110Y||XL|
|R21||265/40 R21 105Y XL||265/40 R21||105Y||XL|
|R21||295/35 R21 107Y XL||295/35 R21||107Y||XL|
|R21||295/40 R21 111Y XL||295/40 R21||111Y||XL|
|R22||265/35 R22 102Y XL||265/35 R22||102Y||XL|
|R22||265/40 R22 106Y XL||265/40 R22||106Y||XL|
|R22||285/35 R22 106Y XL||285/35 R22||106Y||XL|
|R22||295/30 R22 103Y XL||295/30 R22||103Y||XL|