- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
SCORPION ZERO ALL SEASON is the new UHP SUV All Season product developed for premium and prestige OE Car Makers engineered to maximize the performances during all the seasons, in every driving condition, also on light snow-covered roads.The perfect choice for sporty SUV, developed together with the most important OE car makers in order to offer excellent performance on dry and wet and grant the perfect fit for every vehicle.The innovative compounds combined with the asymmetric and optimized pattern provide UHP performance during all seasons, assuring outstanding levels of safety and comfort and minimizing the noise level.
- High sipe density (Over 30m of sipes (93% more than the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico) provide excellent grip and traction in winter season, resulting in a great performance in the presence of snow).
- Curved sipes (In the internal blocks allow a better traction on snow, leading to increased safety and control on snow).
- Optimized tread design with curved grooves and bridges (Leads to noticeable noise reduction for improved driving comfort).
- Four longitudinal grooves (For an excellent water expulsion and the external one being smaller to provide pattern adaptability for increased safety on dry surfaces. Lower tread depth to increase dry braking performance without compromising wear performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Scorpion Zero All Season Run Flat
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 235 / 265 / 275 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- (Y) (max > 186 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Scorpion Zero All Season Run Flat Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Price|
|R18||235/55 R18 100H||235/55 R18||100H||RFT|
|R19||265/50 R19 110H XL||265/50 R19||110H||XL||RFT||XL||
From 172.4, 2 offers
|R20||275/45 R20 110H XL||275/45 R20||110H||XL||RFT||XL||
From 152.8, 2 offers
|R20||295/45 R20 (110Y)||295/45 R20||(110Y)|
|R20||295/45 R20 110Y||295/45 R20||110Y|
Questions and Answers
Martin Ricketts 26 October, 2020 15:46
Just ordered these yesterday from mytyres for my brand new X5 which didn’t come with runflats 🙄but am a little concerned about the’H’ rating. Although of course they are BMW approved. It’s not that I drive around at over 130 mph but whether my insurer will accept that rating on a vehicle that can reach speed of 143mph! This has only occurred to me today after ordering them yesterday.
Martin 26 October, 2020 15:48