- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 23:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico Tire Rank
The attractive tread pattern, the high level of grip and the precise steering response makes Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico the ideal tire for drivers seeking high/sporty performance on road and safe driving in off road conditions. A unique choice to combine with personalised wheels for a striking aesthetic effect.
Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico is produced using the most advanced and sophisticated manufacturing techniques. It delivers excellent stability when cornering, exceptional handling on wet and dry roads and high grip whilst braking, providing increased safety margins and driving pleasure.
The asymmetric pattern and the all-season compound make the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico the top tire in its segment. It has won awards in tests organized by the most authoritative magazines in the sector, combining features of roadholding and even tread wear, leading to improved mileage capability.
- Full and compact external shoulder blocks increase dry handling performance and safety, while the inner shoulder with its deeper and more regular cuts is geared towards maximizing traction
- Low acoustic noise, high percision at high speed and excellent grip when braking thanks to the solid center rib
- 4 Wide longitudinal grooves for water evacuation of the foot print increases safety and wet performance
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 24 / 26 / 28 "
- 235 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 / 305 / 335 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- (Y) (max > 186 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Price|
|R17||235/55 R17 99V||235/55 R17||99V|
|R17||235/60 R17 102V||235/60 R17||102V||
From 115.1, 3 offers
|R17||255/55 R17 104V||255/55 R17||104V|
|R18||255/55 R18 109H XL||255/55 R18||109H||XL||XL||
From 114.7, 3 offers
|R19||235/45 R19 99V XL||235/45 R19||99V||XL||XL||
From 162.3, 6 offers
|R19||255/50 R19 107Y XL||255/50 R19||107Y||XL||XL||
From 127.8, 3 offers
|R20||235/45 R20 100H XL||235/45 R20||100H||XL||XL|
|R20||255/45 R20 105V XL||255/45 R20||105V||XL||XL||
From 165.4, 3 offers
|R20||275/40 R20 106Y XL||275/40 R20||106Y||XL||XL||
From 166.6, 3 offers
|R20||275/45 R20 110H XL||275/45 R20||110H||XL||XL||
From 156.3, 3 offers
|R20||275/50 R20 113W XL||275/50 R20||113W||XL||XL||
From 187.8, 3 offers
|R21||285/45 R21 113W XL||285/45 R21||113W||XL||XL||
From 255.9, 2 offers
|R22||265/35 R22 102W XL||265/35 R22||102W||XL||XL||
From 235.1, 2 offers
|R22||275/45 R22 112V XL||275/45 R22||112V||XL||XL|
|R22||285/35 R22 106W XL||285/35 R22||106W||XL||XL||
From 195.7, 6 offers
|R22||295/30 R22 103W XL||295/30 R22||103W||XL||XL||
From 210.8, 3 offers
|R22||295/40 R22 112W XL||295/40 R22||112W||XL||XL||
From 229.3, 2 offers
|R22||305/35 R22 (110Y) XL||305/35 R22||(110Y)||XL|
|R22||305/35 R22 110Y XL||305/35 R22||110Y||XL||XL||
From 317.8, 1 offer
|R22||305/40 R22 114W XL||305/40 R22||114W||XL||XL|
|R22||335/25 R22 105Y XL||335/25 R22||105Y||XL||XL|
|R24||285/35 R24 108W XL||285/35 R24||108W||XL||XL||
From 369.5, 2 offers
|R24||305/35 R24 112W XL||305/35 R24||112W||XL||XL|
|R26||295/30 R26 107W XL||295/30 R26||107W||XL||XL|
|R26||305/30 R26 109V XL||305/30 R26||109V||XL||XL|
|R28||295/25 R28 103V XL||295/25 R28||103V||XL||XL|