- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Pirelli Scorpion Zero. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Tire Rank
The ideal SUV and all season tire. Good grip and traction on gravel and grass/mud.
- The Scorpion Zero uses a symmetric tread pattern to ensure maximum performance and safety in light off-road conditions, particularly for more powerful SUVs.
- It is a high performance on road tire with optimal safety in off road conditions. The Pirelli Scorpion Zero delivers excellent stability while cornering, exceptional handling on wet and dry roads and high grip under braking, providing increased safety margins and driving pleasure.
- The attractive tread pattern makes it the ideal tire to combine with personalized wheels for a striking aesthetic effect.
- If you are looking for all-terrain tires, the Pirelli Scorpion Zero range is the best you can choose: trust Pirelli’s experience and continued research to ensure your vehicle’s optimum performance.
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Scorpion Zero
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 "
- 235 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Scorpion Zero Sizes & Specifications
|R17||255/55 R17 104V||255/55 R17||104V|
|R18||235/60 R18 103V||235/60 R18||103V||
From 113.0, 3 offers
|R18||255/55 R18 109V||255/55 R18||109V||
From 123.1, 2 offers
|R18||255/60 R18 112V XL||255/60 R18||112V||XL||
From 112.1, 4 offers
|R18||285/55 R18 113V||285/55 R18||113V||
From 150.0, 3 offers
|R19||255/55 R19 111V||255/55 R19||111V|
|R19||255/55 R19 111V XL||255/55 R19||111V||XL||
From 121.6, 3 offers
|R19||275/55 R19 111H||275/55 R19||111H||
From 164.5, 2 offers
|R19||275/55 R19 111V||275/55 R19||111V||
From 166.9, 3 offers
|R20||235/45 R20 100H||235/45 R20||100H|
|R20||255/50 R20 109Y XL||255/50 R20||109Y||XL||
From 171.8, 3 offers
|R20||255/50 R20 109Z||255/50 R20||109Z|
|R21||285/45 R21 113W XL||285/45 R21||113W||XL||
From 281.9, 1 offer
|R21||295/40 R21 111V||295/40 R21||111V||
From 214.5, 2 offers
|R21||295/40 R21 111V XL||295/40 R21||111V||XL||
From 192.3, 4 offers
|22||265/35 22 102W XL||265/35 22||102W||XL|
|R22||265/40 R22 105W XL||265/40 R22||105W||XL|
|22||285/35 22 106W XL||285/35 22||106W||XL|
|R22||295/40 R22 112W XL||295/40 R22||112W||XL||
From 219.7, 1 offer