- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Dimax Eco is the revolutionary new low rolling resistance high performance tyre from Radar Tyres. This tyre has been rated the best possible EU Tyre label grade “A” for Rolling Resistance which translates to high Fuel Efficiency and reduction of CO2 emissions; “B” grade for wet grip which provides enhanced wet grip and shorter braking distance and it has a significantly lower noise level of 69dB. This tyre is designed to fit high performance electric, hybrid and latest generation internal combustion vehicles.
Features & Benefits:
- High fuel efficiency (Unique low-hysteresis tread compound that reduces energy loss and results in a lower rolling resistance which in turn leads to the vehicle delivering higher fuel efficiency and reduction in CO2 emissions);
- Enhanced wet grip, good aquaplaning resistance and shorter braking distance (Specially formulated tread compound along with the 3 wide circumferential grooves offers shorter braking distance and enhanced grip in wet conditions);
- Good handling (Optimised and light weight construction which provides good handling);
- Low Noise (Four ribbed pattern design with an optimised tread pitch sequence reduces the tyre noise, offering drivers a quieter ride).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Radar / Dimax Eco
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Radar / Dimax Eco Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Revs per mile||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Approved rim width||Tire weight||Overall diameter||Section width||Utqg||Load range||Max load||Price|
|R20||195/55 R20 95H XL||195/55 R20||95H||XL||XL|