- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 25:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Radar Renegade R7 M/T. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Radar Renegade R7 M/T
The Renegade R7 is a mud terrain tire that has been designed specifically for extreme off-road applications. This range fits SUVs and light trucks and is suitable for vehicles with lift-kits. It features a reinforced 3 ply casing for high durability and state-of-the-art Stone Ejector Technology which prevents stone retention and subsequent tire damage. An ideal choice for drivers who want no compromise with off-road traction and handling.
- Aggressive pattern featuring a high void ratio and open shoulder design
- Unique state-of-the-art stone ejector technology
- Reinforced 3 ply casing construction
- Special tread compound and wide footprint
- Outstanding traction in all conditions
- Helps prevent stones from drilling and lodging in the tread
- Superior overall resistance to damage
- Enhanced tread life and braking on all surfaces
Radar Renegade R7 M/T Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Radar / Renegade R7 M/T
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 / 22 "
- 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- P (max 94 mph) ... Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Radar / Renegade R7 M/T Sizes & Specifications
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116Q||235/85 R16||120/116Q||E|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116Q||245/75 R16||120/116Q||E|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120Q||265/75 R16||123/120Q||E|
|R16||285/75 R16 126/123Q||285/75 R16||126/123Q||E|
|R16||315/75 R16 121/118Q||315/75 R16||121/118Q||D|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118Q||265/70 R17||121/118Q||E|
|R17||285/70 R17 121/118Q||285/70 R17||121/118Q||E|
|R17||295/70 R17 121/118Q||295/70 R17||121/118Q||E|
|R18||275/70 R18 125/122Q||275/70 R18||125/122Q||E|
|R18||285/65 R18 125/122Q||285/65 R18||125/122Q||E|
|R20||275/65 R20 126/123P||275/65 R20||126/123P||E|
|R20||315/60 R20 125/122Q||315/60 R20||125/122Q||E|