Roadstone Eurovis HP01
Type: Passenger / Summer
Key Facts about Roadstone Eurovis HP01:
- Release Date: 2016
- Regions of sales: Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
- Improved block reliability and braking performance through applying 3D section design.
- Improved drainage performance for driving on wet roads by increasing the width of the 3 channel main groove and shoulder lateral groove.
- Prevents abnormal wear and enchanced noise performance through applying the design of an equal division of block stiffness.
- With the asymmetric tread patter design, the outside section enhances handling performance and the inside section enhances tire grip by improving drainage performance for driving on wet roads.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Roadstone Eurovis HP01
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Roadstone Eurovis HP01 Sizes & Specifications