- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Introducing the new SVR LX+ the premium high-performance tire designed for SUVs, sport trucks, and crossover vehicles. A sporty design engineered with an advanced tread design, the SVR LX+ accentuates the appearance of your ride, while providing unparalleled all-season performance, comfort, and tread life. Perfect balance of style, luxury, and all-season performance for driving confidence in all weather conditions. Available in stylish 20”-24” sizes with M+S ratings for a wide range of OE and plus-size fitments. Extra load carrying capacity provides enhanced durability and strength under load.
- Directional tread design: (Aggressive directional tread design with large tread blocks provide responsiveness and improved handling);
- Symmetric v-shaped channels (Designed to provide excellent water evacuation for improved wet traction and reduced hydroplaning);
- Wide open shoulder tread blocks: (Enhance high-speed cornering stability and handling).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Sailun Atrezzo SVR LX +
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)