- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 2:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
This latest addition to the Kruizer 1 series family is a well-balanced performer for your everyday drive. Developed using the latest tyre making technologies such as low rolling resistance coefficient (RRC) and Silverstone’s Advanced Micro Beta Silica, the result is a tyre that is quiet and provides good fuel economy yet does not sacrifice on its grip. Coupled with high molecular polymer, its durability is further enhanced. Kruizer 1 NS800 is indeed an all round well-balanced tyre for your everyday drive.
- Balanced wear performance with basic performances
- Low CO2 emission
- Low rolling resistance
- Optimum grip with well balanced wet and dry braking performance
- Excellent wet handling
- Low noise emission
- Smooth and comfortable ride
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Silverstone KRUIZER 1 NS700
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)