- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
This latest addition to the Kruizer 1 series family is a well-balanced performer for your everyday drive. Developed using the latest tyre making technologies such as low rolling resistance coefficient (RRC) and Silverstone’s Advanced Micro Beta Silica, the result is a tyre that is quiet and provides good fuel economy yet does not sacrifice on its grip. Coupled with high molecular polymer, its durability is further enhanced. Kruizer 1 NS800 is indeed an all round well-balanced tyre for your everyday drive.
- Balanced wear performance with basic performances
- Low CO2 emission
- Low rolling resistance
- Optimum grip with well balanced wet and dry braking performance
- Excellent wet handling
- Low noise emission
- Smooth and comfortable ride
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Silverstone / KRUIZER 1 NS700
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Silverstone / KRUIZER 1 NS700 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Ply rating||Approved rim width||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall diameter||Rolling resistance||Load range||Tread depth||Overall width||Price|
|R14||195/70 R14 91H||195/70 R14||91H|
|R15||195/50 R15 82V||195/50 R15||82V|
|R15||195/55 R15 85V||195/55 R15||85V|
|R15||195/60 R15 88V||195/60 R15||88V|
|R15||195/65 R15 91H||195/65 R15||91H|
|R15||205/60 R15 91V||205/60 R15||91V|
|R15||205/65 R15 96H||205/65 R15||96H|
|R16||205/50 R16 88V||205/50 R16||88V|
|R16||205/55 R16 91W||205/55 R16||91W|
|R16||205/60 R16 92H||205/60 R16||92H|
|R16||205/60 R16 92V||205/60 R16||92V|
|R16||215/55 R16 93V||215/55 R16||93V|
|R16||215/60 R16 95V||215/60 R16||95V|
|R16||225/55 R16 95V||225/55 R16||95V|
|R16||225/60 R16 98V||225/60 R16||98V|
|R16||235/60 R16 105V||235/60 R16||105V|
|R17||215/50 R17 91V||215/50 R17||91V|
|R17||215/55 R17 98W||215/55 R17||98W|
|R17||225/50 R17 98W||225/50 R17||98W|