Sonar Conqueror N-890
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 10:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 2
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+
- Highly strengthen center rib design can enhance driving stability
- Two broad circumferential grooves increase water drainage efficiency and stability
- The computer simulated 3-in-1 pitch pattern design can minimize noise resonance
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Sonar / Conqueror N-890
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 265 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Sonar / Conqueror N-890 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Section width (mm)||Load range||Overall diameter (mm)||Measured rim width||Price|
|R18||265/60 R18 110H||265/60 R18||110H||272.0||775.0||8.0|
|R18||285/60 R18 116H||285/60 R18||116H||292.0||799.0||8.5|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Sonar / Conqueror N-890 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Sonar / Conqueror N-890.