- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The new RS-T 4.0 has an excellent wear resistance formula, with deeper grooves, 1.2mm deeper tread and an increase of 27% in belt density compared to that of the RS-C 2.0, giving the new RS-T 4.0 better puncture resistance. Current sizes available for small to medium sized vehicles.
Features & Benefits:
- Better Puncture Resistance (The new RS-T 4.0 has an excellent wear resistance formula, with deeper grooves, 1.2mm deeper tread and an increase of 27% in belt density compared to that of the RS-C 2.0, giving the new RS-T 4.0 better puncture resistance).
- Tread Pattern Design (Prevents abnormal tyre wear and improves cornering performance).
- Centre Groove (Improves tyre grip).
- Frequency Pattern (Reduces tyre noise and improves comfort and performance).
- Deep Groove (An increase of 1.2mm in tread depth providing improved wear, comfort and wet weather performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Starfire / RS-T 4.0
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)