- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The RS-R 1.0 is a unique combination of cool curves, unique design and a specially designed tread compound that delivers pure driving pleasure and real excitement at the wheel. The RS-R 1.0 has been designed for high performance car owners as well as drivers who like to customise their vehicles.
Features & Benefits:
- Performance and Comfort (The design of the tyre provides you with an excellent traction whilst cornering. The directional grooves distribute stress loads and prevent uneven wear on your tyre).
- Engance Steering Response (The wide central rib provides enhanced steering responses and feedback for you as the driver).
- Low Noise (The design of 5 different sized patterns offsets and reduces the noise giving you a quieter ride).
- Stability (The RS-R 1.0 has been designed to give you stability on wet roads. The 4 longitudinal grooves resist aquaplaning meaning the RS-R 1.0 can stop you faster in wet conditions).
- Silica Compound (The specially formulated rubber on the RS-R 1.0 provides uncompromising grip in wet and dry weather conditions).
- Comfort and S.N.O.W structure (An additional component is the vibration-absorption rib which reduces road noise giving you a quieter drive. The S.N.O.W (Spiral Nylon Over Wrap) structure improves durability and gives the tyre a greater contact patch giving you better stability at high speeds).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Starfire / RS-R 1.0
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)