- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The HTR T4 is designed for high performance sedans. Its five rib pattern enhances wet grip performance and resistance to aquaplaning. In addition, the tread compound enhances wear resistance and provides a longer life.
Features & Benefits:
Multi-radii tread profile (Uniform contact pressure provides improved treadwear and traction). Two in one shoulder blocks (Provides excellent cornering traction and durability). Four, wide straight circumferential tread grooves (Allows for exceptional water drainage and superb resistance to aquaplanning). Chaos tread block arrangement (Reduces noise for a comfortable quiet ride).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Sumitomo / HTR T4
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)