- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The ALL-NEW HTR Z5 is a maximum performance summer tire that combines wicked street tuner appeal with superior dry and wet handling at high speeds to deliver the thrills you want and the safety you need. Equipped with cutting-edge Sumitomo technology, the HTR Z5 helps you get the best out of your modern sports car or performance sedan and maximizes your daily driving experience, especially in wet-weather conditions. Whether you're battling stop-and-go traffic or cruising along on the open road, the Z5 has the features you need for a luxurious driving experience.
- Next-Level Technology & Design;
- Full-width nylon band optimizes high-speed stability;
- High-rigidity steel belts for durability and car stability;
- Hard apex strengthens sidewall for exceptional cornering stiffness.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Sumitomo HTR Z5
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)