- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 7:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Power, quick reaction, endurance and know-how. This is the transfer of the king of motor sports on road tires.The STREET RACE is the new innovative product of the ultra-high performance tire segment of SYRON, designed for an optimal use on race tracks and roads.
The SYRON STREET RACE it’s been approved for use on public roads. However, we recommend considering the following special instructions.
When used in normal traffic, the semi-slick tire is compared with a high performance road tire, the following applies:
- They offer a relatively low comfort. This is because the steel-reinforced sidewall that provides optimum stability in the track.
- They are more prone to rutting of surface irregularities. The reason for this is also the particular construction and the steel-reinforced side wall through which a reinforcement of the tire is achieved.
- They wear out much faster. The material is designed for the best possible grip, not primarily to the longest possible shelf life.
- Due to its special construction and the materials used, they are slippery when cold. Especially in cold and / or wet weather conditions increase caution.
- They are more prone to aquaplaning, especially with low tread depth (1.5 mm 3).
- On wet roads and especially in heavy rain, they should be run at a moderate speed.
- Reinforced machine base: for greater stability at high speeds.
- Steel bumps: These offer improved control and greater steering precision.
- A unique and complete tire contact area
- Shockproof carcass
- The proven hook-shaped tread from the Syron RACE Family ensures an excellent traction and smooth handling
- Sophisticated tread design with a unique SYRON look.
- Cooling Eyes (inside and outside) for a good
- High-performance asymmetrical tires: for an even pressure distribution and uniform wear.
- Cooling of the tire under extreme loads
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Syron / Street Race
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 "
- 195 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Syron / Street Race Sizes & Specifications
|R16||195/45 R16 84W||195/45 R16||84W|
|R17||225/45 R17 94W||225/45 R17||94W|
|R18||225/40 R18 92W||225/40 R18||92W|
|R19||225/35 R19 88W||225/35 R19||88W|