- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 28:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
SILICA compound technology:
- Lower fuel consumption due to decreased rolling resistance
- Shorter braking distance on wet roads
Symmetric tread pattern:
- Excellent aquaplaning performances
- Excellent stability in curves
- Perfect grip and optimal handling in every drive condition
Tigar Touring is a summer tire with a symmetric directional tread pattern, created by the Michelin team to be fitted on small city cars. Coming at an affordable price, this tire is characterized by consistent and dynamic handling response, short dry and wet braking distances, high hydroplaning resistance, excellent ride comfort, and long tread life. The Serbian brand positions the Tigar Touring as the new model 2018, although at the same time its tread design is the exact replica of the Tigar Sigura tire (available on the market since 2009), which can be installed not just on compact passenger cars, but on mid-class vehicles as well.
The key advantage of the Tigar Touring tire is the optimum well-balanced performance coming at a rather affordable price. The symmetric tread pattern with wide circumferential and center-directed diagonal grooves (1) increases this model’s hydroplaning resistance and its stability on wet pavement. The tire’s wet grip and braking performance are further enhanced by a dense network of extra sipes, as well as by open shoulder areas. The S-shaped tread blocks (2) in the central part of the Tigar Touring tread enhance the edge effect, thus ensuring good road holding ability in any weather conditions. The wide tread blocks in the shoulder areas (3) ensure cornering stability. The “roaring” name of this passenger-car summer tire implies high fuel efficiency, but in reality the rolling resistance of the Tigar Touring (depending on the specific size) is referred to classes E and C in accordance with the EU tire label, effective since 2012. Still another key performance area of touring tires is expected mileage. And, again, the manufacturer claims that Tigar Touring will last you several summer seasons. The inner construction of the tire, combined with the improved tread compound with a high content of silica, is responsible for the prevention of mechanical damage and rupture, as well as premature wear.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Tigar / Touring
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 "
- 135 / 145 / 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 / 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Tigar / Touring Sizes & Specifications
|R13||135/80 R13 70T||135/80 R13||70T|
|R13||145/70 R13 71T||145/70 R13||71T|
|R13||145/80 R13 75T||145/80 R13||75T|
|R13||155/65 R13 73T||155/65 R13||73T|
|R13||155/70 R13 75T||155/70 R13||75T|
|R13||155/80 R13 79T||155/80 R13||79T|
|R13||165/65 R13 77T||165/65 R13||77T|
|R13||165/70 R13 79T||165/70 R13||79T|
|R13||165/80 R13 83T||165/80 R13||83T|
|R13||175/65 R13 80T||175/65 R13||80T|
|R13||175/70 R13 82T||175/70 R13||82T|
|R14||155/65 R14 75T||155/65 R14||75T|
|R14||165/60 R14 75H||165/60 R14||75H|
|R14||165/65 R14 79T||165/65 R14||79T|
|R14||165/70 R14 81T||165/70 R14||81T|
|R14||165/70 R14 85T XL||165/70 R14||85T||XL||XL|
|R14||175/65 R14 82H||175/65 R14||82H|
|R14||175/65 R14 82T||175/65 R14||82T|
|R14||175/70 R14 84T||175/70 R14||84T|
|R14||175/70 R14 88T XL||175/70 R14||88T||XL||XL|
|R14||185/55 R14 80H||185/55 R14||80H|
|R14||185/65 R14 86H||185/65 R14||86H|
|R14||185/65 R14 86T||185/65 R14||86T|
|R14||195/60 R14 86H||195/60 R14||86H|