- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season light truck tires are for drivers who want a combination of sophisticated low-profile tires/large rim diameter wheels to enhance their vehicle's appearance with all-season versatility, including traction in light snow. Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season tires branded with the M+S symbol are sometimes used as Original Equipment (O.E.) on 2WD and 4WD light- and medium-duty crossover and sport utility vehicles.
O.E. Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season light truck tires are typically purchased as direct replacements for worn-out pairs/sets of the vehicle's original tires. They can also be used for other vehicle applications in complete sets of four or axle pairs if available in an appropriate size, load range and speed rating to match the existing O.E. tires' performance category and specifications.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Toyo / A36
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Toyo / A36 Sizes & Specifications
|R19||225/55 R19 99V||225/55 R19||99V|
Questions and Answers
Eddie Kenneth Joyner 20 December, 2020 13:48
is the toyo a36 a good tire?