- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Celsius Cargo is designed for commercial van and light truck owners that need year-round, all-weather reliability. The Celsius Cargo is designed for commercial van and light truck owners that need year-round, all-weather reliability. It offers improved snow and ice performance over a typical all-season tire and longer tread life than a winter tire. With an outside tread designed for all-season performance, and an inside tread for winter traction, independent owners and small fleets enjoy more time on the job and less downtime switching tires. A durable sidewall provides extra protection against curb damage and its sturdy casing provides exceptional handling and stability during the frequent stops and starts of services and deliveries.
Features & Benefits:
All-Weather Tread Design:
- Maximizes wet and dry traction with a circumferential rib and low void ratio on the outside tread.
- Optimizes snow, slush and ice traction with zigzag shaped tread blocks containing a high sipe density on the inside tread.
- Grip the snow and ice to improve traction.
- Evacuate snow and ice to maximize traction.
- Minimize irregular wear for a smooth ride and long tread life.
- Improve braking on icy, wet and dry roads.
Toyo Celsius Cargo is an asymmetric all-season tire for commercial minivans and light trucks, which, according to the manufacturer’s statement, ensures better ice and snow traction than most other all-season models, and has a longer tread life than that of the winter tires. Launched on the market in the middle of 2020, the Toyo Celsius Cargo model extended the all-season tire line of this Japanese manufacturer, hitherto represented by the Celsius passenger-car tire mode, and the Celsius CUV, designed, as indicated by its name, for SUVs and CUVs.
The Three Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) symbol on the sidewall of the Celsius Cargo proves that this tire can be safely used in harsh and snowy conditions. As the tiresvote.com technical expert notes, this will give the owners of commercial vehicles more freedom for maneuver and will save them a lot of time on the seasonal tire swap. The inner section of the Toyo Celsius Cargo unique asymmetric tread pattern is designed to enhance traction on winter roads, which is ensured by tread blocks with high sipe density and “snow claws”, as well as by the zigzagging drainage groove that efficiently clears the tread from snow and ice, maximizing traction in cold weather. The inner section of the tread is meant to enhance the stability of handling response on wet and dry pavement with the help of a circumferential rib and a lower void-to-tread ratio. Reinforced sidewalls provide additional protection against damage from curbs, while a robust inner carcass ensures exceptional handling and stability during frequent stops and starts.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Toyo / Celsius Cargo
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Toyo / Celsius Cargo Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Static loaded radius||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Tread width||Overall diameter||Max inflation pressure||Tread depth||Load range||Revs per mile||Overall width||Price|
|R15||185/60 R15 94/92T||185/60 R15||94/92T||5.5-6.0||12.1||C|
|R16||195/75 R16 107/105R||195/75 R16||107/105R||5.0-5.5-6.0||12.7||D|
|R16||205/75 R16 113/111Q||205/75 R16||113/111Q||5.5-6.5||12.8||D|
|R16||215/85 R16 115/112Q||215/85 R16||115/112Q||5.5-6.0-7.0||14.2||E|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112R||225/75 R16||115/112R||6.0-7.5||14.1||E|
|R16||225/75 R16 121/120R||225/75 R16||121/120R||6.0-7.0||13.1||E|
|R16||235/65 R16 121/119R||235/65 R16||121/119R||6.5-7.0-7.5||13.0||E|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116S||245/75 R16||120/116S||6.5-7.0-8.0||14.4||E|
|R17||245/70 R17 119/116S||245/70 R17||119/116S||6.5-7.0-8.0||14.2||E|
|R17||245/75 R17 121/118S||245/75 R17||121/118S||6.5-7.0-8.0||14.4||E|
|R18||265/70 R18 124/121S||265/70 R18||124/121S||7.0-8.0-9.0||14.5||E|
|R18||275/65 R18 123/120S||275/65 R18||123/120S||8.0-9.5||14.5||E|
|R20||275/65 R20 126/123S||275/65 R20||126/123S||8.0-9.5||14.5||E|