Toyo Proxes TQ
Type: Passenger / Summer
This DOT drag radial was designed to help muscle cars and street machines transfer power to the ground. An optimized tread design coupled with a unique tread compound and strengthened radial construction give superior grip, straight-line performance, and high-speed stability as you blast down the track. The Proxes TQ is also designed to be quiet on the drive home.
Drag radial tread compound:
- Maximizes grip at launch.
Dual-purpose asymmetric tread design:
- Optimizes performance for track and street use with two distinct tread areas.
Semi-slick inner area:
- Improves traction on independent rear suspension vehicles, while maintaining consistent grip on straight axle rear suspension vehicles.
Variable pitch outer area:
- Reduces pattern noise when on the street.
Drag-race construction with special drag-race radial carcass:
- Helps tire maintain a large, consistent contact patch for increased traction throughout a drag run.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Toyo Proxes TQ
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 255 / 275 / 315 / 345 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Toyo Proxes TQ Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||load range||sidewall styling||tread depth||approved rim width|
|R16||255/50 R16||255/50 R16||SL||BW||6.4||7-8- 9|
|R16||275/45 R16||275/45 R16||LL||BW||6.4||8.5-9-10.5|
|R17||275/40 R17||275/40 R17||LL||BW||6.4||9-9.5-11|
|R17||315/35 R17||315/35 R17||LL||BW||6.4||10.5-11-12.5|
|R17||345/40 R17||345/40 R17||LL||BW||6.4||11.5-12-13.5|
|R18||315/35 R18||315/35 R18||LL||BW||6.4||10.5-11-12.5|