- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The TEO plus utilises Toyo's latest wear-resistant silica tread compound that provides high levels of wet road grip, exceptional wear resistance and minimized rolling resistance for optimised fuel economy. The TEO plus uses the proven, unique design features of the TRANSAS TEO, as well as Toyo's latest production methods to produce a tyre that provides high levels of grip on wet or dry roads, low noise, even tread wear, exceptional ride comfort and long tread life.
- Wear-resistant silica tread compound
- "3D multi sipes" in tread shoulder blocks
- "Noise Protection Sheet" (55 series & lower profile sizes only)
- Wide main circumferential grooves
- "Silent Wall" main circumferential grooves
- Non-directional tread pattern
- Tie-bar on inside of shoulder blocks
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Toyo / Teo Plus
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 14 "
- 185 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Toyo / Teo Plus Sizes & Specifications
|R14||185/70 R14 88H||185/70 R14||88H|