Triangle AdvanteX TC101
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 25:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page: unknown
- Available Sizes in Line: 14
- Year Released: 2018 New
- Regions of sales: unknown
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Triangle AdvanteX TC101. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Triangle AdvanteX TC101 is an asymmetric passenger tires for summer conditions of operation, which ensure the safety of movement on wet and dry roads, at the same time increase driving comfort and reduce fuel consumption.
Triangle AdvanteX TC101 Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Triangle / AdvanteX TC101
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Triangle / AdvanteX TC101 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Approved rim width||Rolling resistance||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Overall width||Sidewall styling||Ply rating||Price|
|R15||185/55 R15 82V||185/55 R15||82V|
|R15||195/55 R15 85V||195/55 R15||85V|
|R15||195/65 R15 91H||195/65 R15||91H|
|R15||205/55 R15 88W||205/55 R15||88W|
|R16||185/55 R16 87V XL||185/55 R16||87V||XL||XL|
|R16||195/55 R16 87V||195/55 R16||87V|
|R16||205/65 R16 95H||205/65 R16||95H|
|R16||215/60 R16 99V XL||215/60 R16||99V||XL||XL|
|R16||215/65 R16 102H XL||215/65 R16||102H||XL||XL|
|R16||225/55 R16 99W XL||225/55 R16||99W||XL||XL|
|R16||225/60 R16 102V XL||225/60 R16||102V||XL||XL|
|R17||205/55 R17 95W XL||205/55 R17||95W||XL||XL|
|R17||215/60 R17 96V||215/60 R17||96V|
|R17||235/50 R17 100W XL||235/50 R17||100W||XL||XL|
Note! Have you driven on the Triangle / AdvanteX TC101 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Triangle / AdvanteX TC101.