Tyfoon All Season II
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Available Sizes in Line: 10
- For light commercial vehicles, transporters and vans.
- Year Released: 2017
- Regions for sale: Europe
The Tyfoon All Season II is a technically advanced product. The unique tread design lets the tire excels in all seasons. The unique dual tread compound gives good grip in all conditions. The tire has the three peak mountain snowflake symbol, which qualifies it as an official winter tire.
- The special micro-grooves in the central area increase road contact, which makes for an excellent grip;
- Three wide longitudinal grooves for efficient water drainage, prevents aquaplaning;
- Deep transverse grooves provide increased mileage.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Tyfoon / All Season II
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Tyfoon / All Season II Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Tread depth||Rolling resistance||Overall width||Ply rating||Load range||Approved rim width||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R15||195/70 R15 104R||195/70 R15||104R||C|
|R15||215/70 R15 109R||215/70 R15||109R||C|
|R15||225/70 R15 112S||225/70 R15||112S||C|
|R16||195/65 R16 104R||195/65 R16||104R||C|
|R16||195/75 R16 107R||195/75 R16||107R||C|
|R16||205/65 R16 107T||205/65 R16||107T||C|
|R16||205/75 R16 110T||205/75 R16||110T||C|
|R16||215/65 R16 109T||215/65 R16||109T||C|
|R16||225/65 R16 112S||225/65 R16||112S||C|
|R16||235/65 R16 115R||235/65 R16||115R||C|
Note! Have you driven on the Tyfoon / All Season II tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Tyfoon / All Season II.