- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Vercelli Strada III. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Vercelli Strada III
The Vercelli Strada III tire is an all-season highway tire for SUVs and CUVs. It is M+S rated to handle messy road conditions like snow and slush as well as light off-road dirt roads and lots. At the same time it has good grip on dry roads. The casing has the same durability as a pmetric light truck tire but many of the ride characteristics of a touring car tire. The tread features a solid center rib for driving stability and large tread blocks on the outside shoulders to give you the grip you need in mixed conditions.
- Designed to give you a smooth, comfortable ride all year round
- Built using the most advanced technology and highest-grade materials
- Extraordinary traction, handling, and grip in all-season conditions
- Developed with sipping technology for superior driving stability
- High-silica compound for superior wet and dry performance
- Maximized tread life and low rolling resistance for longer mileage
- Made to provide billions of miles of pure driving enjoyment
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Vercelli / Strada III
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Vercelli / Strada III Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Section width||Max load||Utqg||Max inflation pressure||Price|
|R17||215/65 R17 99T||215/65 R17||99T||28.03||9,8||8.7||1709.0||500/A/A||44|
|R17||225/60 R17 99H||225/60 R17||99H||27.64||9,8||8.98||1709.0||500/A/A||44|
|R17||225/65 R17 102H||225/65 R17||102H||28.5||9,8||8.98||1874.0||500/A/A||44|
|R17||235/60 R17 106H||235/60 R17||106H||28.11||9,8||9.45||2094.0||500/A/A||50|
|R18||225/55 R18 98H||225/55 R18||98H||27.76||9,8||9.17||1653.0||500/A/A||44|
|R18||235/55 R18 100H||235/55 R18||100H||28.15||10.5||9.65||1764.0||500/A/A||44|
|R18||235/60 R18 107H||235/60 R18||107H||29.09||9,8||9.45||2149.0||500/A/A||50|
|R18||245/60 R18 105H||245/60 R18||105H||29.57||10.5||9.76||2039.0||500/A/A||44|
|R18||255/55 R18 109V||255/55 R18||109V||29.02||9,8||10.43||2271.0||500/A/A||50|
|R18||255/65 R18 111T||255/65 R18||111T||31.06||10.5||10.24||2403.0||500/A/B||44|
|R18||255/70 R18 113T||255/70 R18||113T||32.09||9,8||10.24||2535.0||500/A/B||44|
|R18||265/60 R18 110H||265/60 R18||110H||30.51||9,8||10.71||2337.0||500/A/A||44|
Questions and Answers
Robert J Negron 10 February, 2022 05:49
What Vercelli tires are recommended for SUV's? I have a Hyundai Sante Fe Sport 2018.