- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Europe
The Westlake SV308 is a tyre specifically suited for the summer tyre season. You can be assured of a smooth, comfortable and positive driving experience with the Westlake SV308 due to the significantly reduced tyre noise levels. The tyre also offers outstanding performance in terms of reduced braking distances on both dry and wet road surfaces. Handling is also improved dramatically.
- Improved Safety (The Westlake RVH680 tyres have a symmetrical tread with a network of sipes on the tread area. The sipes grip effectively on all surfaces, increasing the traction levels and enhancing the braking responsiveness. Besides, the presence of circumferential grooves increases the rate of deflection of water from the tread surface. So even when you unexpectedly come across puddles, your safety remains uncompromised as the resistance to aquaplaning is very high).
- Maximum Control (The Westlake RVH680 tyres have a long solid central rib, which contributes significantly to stability at all speeds. The steering responsiveness is high. And your control on the car remains maximum at all times. Thus your driving confidence increases and you experience an exhilarating drive).
- Reduced Noise Levels (Westlake Tyres use a special technology called multi-pitch sequencing to keep the noise generated by the Westlake RVH680 tyres to a minimum. Multi-pitch sequencing means that noises of opposing sound frequencies are generated, which cancel each other out, enabling you to ride in relative peace and quiet).
- Smooth Ride (The unique tread pattern and the tread compound of the Westlake RVH680 tyres make for very effective shock absorbers, allowing you to have a smooth and vibration-free ride).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Westlake / RVH680
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)