- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Westlake SL309 Radial A/P. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Westlake SL309 Radial A/P
The SL309 is an all-purpose, heavy duty performer for your light truck application. The M+S all-season tread design incorporates open shoulders and circumferential grooves that help dispel water and debris, while lateral-siped tread blocks improve traction performance on paved, gravel, and dirt roads. Robust steel-belted construction provide optimal treadlife along with heavy duty construction for load hauling.
- Optimized comfortable and quiet ride (Variable pitch tread reduces road noise for a smoother, quieter ride).
- Enhanced wet traction (Open shoulder design enhances quicker water evacuation for better wet traction).
- Improved grip and traction(Staggered tread blocks improve grip and traction with an enhanced tire-to-road contact).
- Confident handling (Circumferential ribs improve highway stability, lateral traction, and steering response).
Westlake SL309 Radial A/P Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Westlake / SL309 Radial A/P
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Westlake / SL309 Radial A/P Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Utqg||Weight||Sidewall styling||Max load||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Section width||Load range||Max inflation pressure||Rim width||Price|
|R15||215/75 R15 100/97Q||215/75 R15||100/97Q||33.0||BW||1765||27.7||11/32"||8.5||50||6.0|
|R15||235/75 R15 104/101Q||235/75 R15||104/101Q||37.3||BW||1985||28.9||11/32"||9.3||50||6.5|
|R16||215/85 R16 115/112Q||215/85 R16||115/112Q||39.8||BW||2680||30.4||11/32"||8.5||80||6.0|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112Q||225/75 R16||115/112Q||39.2||BW||2680||30.5||12/32"||8.8||80||6.0|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116Q||235/85 R16||120/116Q||46.3||BW||3042||31.7||13/32"||9.3||80||6.5|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116Q||245/75 R16||120/116Q||43.8||BW||3042||30.5||13/32"||9.8||80||7.0|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120Q||265/75 R16||123/120Q||49.3||BW||3415||31.7||13/32"||10.5||80||7.5|
|R16||285/75 R16 122/119Q||285/75 R16||122/119Q||53.5||BW||3305||32.8||13/32"||11.3||65||8.0|
|R17||235/80 R17 120/117Q||235/80 R17||120/117Q||46.7||BW||3085||31.8||14/32"||9.3||80||6.5|
|R17||245/75 R17 121/118Q||245/75 R17||121/118Q||46.9||BW||3195||31.5||14/32"||9.8||80||7.0|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118Q||265/70 R17||121/118Q||53.2||BW||3195||31.7||15/32"||10.7||80||8.0|
|R17||285/70 R17 121/118Q||285/70 R17||121/118Q||54.4||BW||3195||32.8||14/32"||11.5||65||8.5|
|R18||275/65 R18 123/120Q||275/65 R18||123/120Q||52.0||BW||3415||32.1||14/32"||11.0||80||8.0|