- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 9:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Benefits & Features:
- Wide tread and multi-stepped grooves increase surface area of tread to enhance traction both on and off roads.
- Zig-zag grooves offers efficient water drainage and enchanged traction on wet road.
- Large tread blocks help enhanced stability and handling with less noise on highway.
- Aggressive sidewall protectors increase off-road bite and prevent damage from sidewall cuts and abrasions.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Westlake / SU327
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Westlake / SU327 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Tread depth||Rolling resistance||Overall width||Ply rating||Load range||Approved rim width||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R17||265/65 R17 120/117R||265/65 R17||120/117R|